April Tasty Tuesday Wine Pairing Recipe
Parmesan Asiago Dip Featuring InVINtions' Willamette Pinot Noir
Each month in 2023, stop in to find delicious recipes perfectly paired with our InVINtions' wine! For April, we feature a recipe for Parmesan Asiago Dip that pairs beautifully with InVINtions' Willamette Pinot Noir.
Parmesan Asiago Dip featuring InVINtions' Willamette Pinot Noir
- 1/2 lb. Parmesan cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 1/2 lb. Asiago cheese, rind removed, cubed
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 C. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. fresh cracked black
- Salt to taste
- Place parmesan, asiago, garlic, Italian seasoning, and red pepper flakes in food processor. Pulse until fine crumbs are left.
- Pour into serving bowl and stir in green onion, olive oil, black
pepper and salt. Cover and let stand at room temperature for four hours.
- Serve with crackers or sliced baguette and enjoy with InVINtions'
Willamette Pinot Noir!
- Optional Toppings: truffle salt, pickled banana peppers, balsamic vinegar,
truffle hot sauce